April 3, 2007

I Have the House to Myself

On the one hand I think the following video is utterly rediculous and horribly insensitive (it is, after all, the Onion, a fake news program). On the other hand, it has a weird, almost creepy grain of truth to it. You decide.


This next one ... well, after you watch it, there are currently six more episodes to be found on YouTube, and you'll end up watching them all.


Liz went up to Indianapolis for the weekend and then down to St. Louis, both for the purpose of spending some long-awaited time with her sisters. I, on the other hand, have spent the week battling homework, the internet company (to get our internet back), and lonliness. But out of these things come the occasional work of art:


Understand - despite two and a half years of marriage to a fantastic woman, given dire circumstances, I can still cook a decent meal for myself. I just wanted you to know that. It's a survival thing, obviously, but I'm very proud of my teriyaki chicken and white-wine zucchini.


No comments: