March 26, 2007

[Technical Difficulties]

Just wanted to let you all know that I've not posted in a little while for a very specific reason: internet access is very hard to come by at the moment. As it turns out, the apartment we're living in is utter crap. The people in the place are amazing, but the actual physical building is ... well, let's just say that they were hoping to demolish it at some point and replace it, but they keep putting it off. Anyway, long story short, there's something screwey going on with our internet portal and I can't get on at home. So I do it at school, which really means brief periods to check email and then run off to read something else that's due later.

Anyway, I'd love to hear from everybody. I'm adjusting to Kentucky life slowly but surely, and to my credit have not verbally said "ya'll" yet. We'll see how long I can hold out. Email me! I'll try to get back to posting as soon as I can.

[The Management]

1 comment:

Kana said...

*chuckle* Chris, I've said "y'all" for most of my life - you don't need to be from the south to say it :-p

Glad you're settling in well.