March 28, 2007

Name Change?

While I'm waiting for the return of my internet service, I'd like to give you, my faithful readers (I'm fairly sure I'm not just writing to myself, but tell me if I am ...), something to chew over and comment on. I'm thinking of changing the name of my blog.

*gasp!!*

"But no, Chris, you can't get rid of Random Thoughts, it's so profoundly meaningful in my daily life! I will feel that something is missing from my currently well balanced life if you change it!" I know, but I can't shake the feeling that I want my blog to mean more than just the random spewings of a deranged mind. So I have a few ideas, here they are in no particular order:

"An Infinity of Absolutes"
"Unseen Eternity"
"At Absolute Infinity"
"Fellowship of Creative Deviants"

There are stories behind them, even poetry behind one, but at this point I haven't the time to write about them much. Suffice it to say that they're phrases I've been batting around lately trying to figure out their meanings, and I think they speak volumes about life, God, the universe ... lots. They're starting to mean a lot to me, but if you think you can modify them to mean more, go for it. Feel free to suggest other names too. But be nice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Larry Boy's Dad Says:

"Harriman's Harangs"