May 2, 2005

Relaxing for the Future

Well, I got that break. There's nothing quite like a day of laying around doing nothing but watching reruns of Alias and playing dumb computer games with the wife. And I made fondue, which was about the best I've made yet ... even if it ended up a little lumpy, it still tasted fantastic!

Now it's time to buckle down and study for the music history exam I have tomorrow night at 4. I'm not really relishing this part. I have so many things I want to do - and most of them involve reading, writing, doing things that are entirely unrelated to music history in every way. But it's my last final, and so that of course means I should take it seriously. After this final, I'll be done with college. Done. Finite. With but one thing left, and that is to actually go through the ceremony.

On future plans: we received from Wesleyan World Missions a big packet of stuff. And so begins our new life: we are officially missionaries. They have this idea that we're going to
Lifegate (which we are, for maybe a week or two), which I'm not sure what to do with. Is it dishonest to leave them in the dark for now? I feel kinda bad.

In any event, before I can go to Australia, I have to study. Time to buckle down.

No comments: