June 19, 2007

I Fancy A Ramble

So I've managed to plough my way through a bunch of books already:

The Abolition of Man, by C.S. Lewis
Ender's Game, by Orson Scott Card
Exiles, by Mike Frost
Stone Tables, by Orson Scott Card


And I'm now working on:

A Brief History of Everything, by Ken Wilber
The Art of Happiness, by the Dalai Lama

Though perhaps I'll start another few in there somewhere, it's too much philosophy and not enough light reading. And then maybe I'll get around to finishing up a song I've been working on. Also some photos to edit and put up on Flickr, a job to find (with one new promising lead and one lead that was disappointing in its distance from home), and perhaps even some orchestration for that scifi orchestra piece I started in college but never finished. Maybe some video editing or script writing.

The summer is full of possibilities.

Sally's here. Mike was here this past weekend, and a good weekend it was (if a touch busy). I'm still working at Coldstone, doing better with the new management, and getting to like my teenagers - they're a fun bunch to work with :)

That is all.

No comments: