May 17, 2006

The Changing Face of Blogging

I've had a lot of free time lately, mostly because it's the end of the fiscal month and that means I can't go out and do stuff in Melbourne because it requires money, and what little we have left is reserved for food. And so, some of you may have noticed, I've been experimenting with HTML code, changing my blog's appearance to suit my whim.

I'm starting to enjoy it, to be honest. There are all sorts of cool templates out there I've been experimenting with, and though I don't speak HTML or Java or any web-language anywhere nearing fluently (I can barely write the code required to create a new paragraph), I've been able to find some people that do and steal their ideas.

And so I thought that I'd just offer that little explanation on why you've seen about eight variations on the look of the blog. Expect to see more, as I'm still not sure I like it.

No comments: